These days, I'm pretty great at setting goals and making plans, but not necessarily at achieving them or putting them into action. Remember my comment about all my calendars in my list of 15 things? Obviously, I love to plan and organize my life, but I sometimes have a hard time being in the moment and just living it without a plan. That is one of my general goals for this year in Urban Servant Corps; to practice being present, being where my feet are.
- I want to be more consistent in my blogging. More than once every few months. Once or twice a week would be preferable after this challenge is over.
- I want to be a better blog writer. Hopefully, I can learn to write what people are interested in reading. I know a lot of blogs are witty and clever, and I hope to do that as well, but I also just want to write a coherent and satisfying blog.
...
...
...
Ah! This might help! http://www.successfulblogging.com/essential-blogging-tips-from-2010/
No comments:
Post a Comment